Testimonials"A warm and heartfelt THANK YOU for your workshop. From my experience with the various Tantra presenters, I really feel that you two are the cream of the crop. While each style has something to offer, I found yours to most deeply meet my spiritual path." Miele Steel, Massage Therapist"I enjoyed your method of presentation. The different exercises you chose created a fun and playful progression of learning the tantric practice. I look forward to participating again in a workshop with you both." Susan Donovan, Realtor"My wife Joan and I want to let you know how much of in influence you have had on our lives. We took several workshops from you some years ago and have continued to study and practice your teachings and they have blessed us in many ways. It’s not only the yummy stuff, the blissful multiple expanded orgasms that in itself are such a gift (and wow, what a huge gift), it’s the rest of it… how conscious lovemaking has such a positive effect on the rest of your life. How you treat your partner, your family and friends and yourself, how you see and appreciate the universe around you and how once opened it blesses you back. I want you both to know what a value you give and what an impact you have on your students.” Jay Jonston
The SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training: Modules 1&2
“Ecstasy is about waking up and finding that you are in love with life.” ~Margot Anand
Was held on April 5-12, 2013 and taught by Steve & Lokita Carter ** We are considering to schedule another training beginning in early 2015.
Module 1 presents the spiritual lineage and foundations of SkyDancing Tantra and gives practical ways to work with others while deepening your own personal Tantra practice. You will explore accessing higher states of consciousness where profound healing, transformation and opening happens, and learn how to share this with others. The content of Module 1 will cover:
- • The History & Spiritual Lineage of SkyDancing Tantra.
- • The SkyDancing Tantra Energy Map: The Seven Chakras and the Inner Flute.
- • Rituals in SkyDancing Tantra: The Four Directions and Sacred Space.
- • The Ecstasy of the Body, Mind & Spirit: cultivating ecstatic states of being.
- • Moving Beyond Resistance: Facilitating others’ personal and spiritual growth.
- • Active Meditations: opening the emotional-spiritual body.
- • Touch & Massage: vital tools for creating trust and intimacy between group participants.
- • Dance, Yoga & Movement: healing and enjoying our body, and rediscovering it as a vehicle to transformation.
- • The connection of sexuality and spirituality in SkyDancing Tantra.
- • Ethics & Integrity: working within healthy boundaries.
- • Become an effective Facilitator: Suggestions and guidelines for success.
- • The importance of “walking your talk”: The Who, How & What
- • Live Demonstrations: their role and significance in setting the stage for SkyDancing Tantra practices.
- • Business & Marketing: The Ins and outs of putting on events.
Upon completion of Module 1, you will be able to present the material you learned in a confident and professional manner, and practice your new teaching skills with friends and clients in sessions and short introductory events.
July 26-August 2, 2013 Taught by Steve & Lokita Carter
“First we learn the tools for intimacy, then we make love.” ~Margot Anand
Ecstatic, orgasmic energy is our life force. It expresses itself in many ways, and is not limited to the sexual context. The more orgasmic we are in our lives, the more creative and fulfilled we feel. Module 2 will deepen your skills to awaken your own orgasmic energy, and to guide your clients towards a more ecstatic life. You will learn about:
- • The 3 Keys to Orgasmic Power: Movement, Breath and Sound.
- • The Streaming Process: Opening the Inner Flute and Full Body Orgasm
- • Sexual Dialog: how to communicate about sexual issues with others and master group dynamics.
- • Sexual Breathing: connecting sex and spirit.
- • The Union of Yin & Yang: balancing all aspects of life into a harmonious whole.
- • Group Dynamics: managing and guiding the energy and interactions within a group, and how to facilitate the intimacy of the heart between participants.
- • Challenges & Meltdowns: managing and working with participants’ emotions.
- • Creating a safe space: creating an atmosphere of unconditional support and compassion within the group.
- • The importance of body language and the use of your voice in the teaching environment.
- • Setting the group energy with music and sound in SkyDancing Tantra.
- • Business & Marketing: drafting promotional materials; how to use social media effectively; essential back office and front office skills.
- • The SkyDancing Ethical Standards: professional boundaries and caring for yourself and your clients.
- • Charting your Progress: feedback and review.
In Module 2, you will learn to direct your life force energy and express it in your work, in your pleasure and when guiding your clients. You will have a stable foundation for working with people in a safe environment to facilitate growth, letting go, and moving into new ways of being and relating with themselves and their loved ones.