Tantra: The Path of Conscious Choice
Tantra is a way to transform the ordinary into the sacred. Most people think of Tantra as a path of excess that revolves around fancy sexual positions and orgies. The truth is that only about 20% of tantric practices relate to sexuality. The remaining 80%, considered tantric arts, are concerned with “ordinary” aspects of life such as conversational skills, cooking, singing, exercising, mowing the lawn and so forth.