Teachers: Margot Anand with Jim Benson
"Tantric vision accepts everything. Everything that a person experiences or feels is an opportunity to learn, without judgment… In Tantra, there is no division between good or evil, between what is acceptable and what is not. Each and every situation, whether pleasant or not, is an opportunity to become more aware.” — Margot Anand
Module 3 leads you to dive deeply into the heart of SkyDancing Tantra, along with the practical skills to teach a number of core structures. Taught by Margot Anand with Jim Benson, you will learn to lead three of the most powerful processes in the SkyDancing Tantra method: Pelvic Laughter, the Dynamic Streaming Process, and Riding the Tiger. The content of Module 3 will cover:
- The history and spiritual lineage of SkyDancing Tantra
- What is sacred sexuality?
- The SkyDancing Ethical Standards (caring for yourself and your clients)
- How to teach with assistants
- Organizing and choosing music
- Your voice as a leader
- Working with men and women
- Using ritual and mystical tools
- Teaching Riding the Tiger
- Teaching The Dynamic Streaming process
- Teaching Pelvic Laughter
- Managing transference and countertransference (continued from previous modules)
- Meditation (continued from previous modules)
- Awakening ecstasy and bliss
By completing Modules 1-3, you will have received initiation into the SkyDancing® Tantra lineage and be eligible for SkyDancing® Tantra Presenter certification (see below).
The Certification Program:
Margot Anand’s groundbreaking body of work is carried by creative, responsible and ethically motivated practitioners of SkyDancing Tantra who are dedicated to their spiritual growth. The SkyDancing Certification Program offers three levels of certification — SkyDancing® Tantra Presenter, Coach, and Teacher. To become certified, and licensed to use the trademark “SkyDancing® Tantra” and make reference to “Margot Anand” in your offerings, completion of 3-5 Modules of the CTT is required as follows:
- Modules 1, 2, 3: eligible to apply for SkyDancing® Tantra Presenter certification
- Modules 1, 2, 3, 4: eligible to apply for SkyDancing® Tantra Coach certification
- Modules 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: eligible to apply for SkyDancing® Tantra Teacher certification
Prior to, during or following your enrollment in the CTT program, requirements for certification are as follows:
- Fulfillment of assisting, coaching and teaching assignments and review
- Participation in Cycles 1-2, or 1-3, of the Love & Ecstasy Training
- Personal interview with Cassidy Geppert & Mika Smith (for certification in the USA) or Laurent Lacoste & Laurence Heitzmann (for certification outside the USA)
The Application Process:
The next SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT) will likely begin in 2020. A limited number of applicants will be accepted. This one-year course developed by Margot Anand is the ultimate professional Tantra Teacher and Coach certification program and is offered by SkyDancing Tantra Institute USA. Below are links to the descriptions of each Module:
To apply for the next SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT), a registration deposit is required for at least the first Module of the CTT program you wish to complete. Since space in each Module is limited, it is recommended that you register early to avoid disappointment. Once your deposit(s) are received, you will receive an application for enrollment. Your placement will be confirmed by email only once your application has been reviewed and your enrollment has been accepted. If you are not accepted into the CTT, your deposit(s) will be immediately refunded in full.
To proceed with the application process, choose the CTT Modules you wish to complete by viewing our trainings & certifications calendar. If you have any other questions, feel free to call our office at 707-987-3456 or visit our Frequently Asked Questions.