Teachers: Laurent Lacoste & Laurence Heitzmann
"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” — William Arthur Ward
Dive deeper into the spiritual dimensions of SkyDancing Tantra. Inspire others to live their ecstatic essence, integrating spirituality into their daily lives. Learn what it takes to teach from a place of personal and professional integrity. The content of Module 5 will cover:
- Advanced SkyDancing practices including the Fire Orgasm and the Chakra Wave — overcoming dualities through breath and presence
- Creating pujas and structures: the art of designing and leading powerful group rituals
- What is Tantric Massage, and Kashmiri Massage
- How to use massage in your workshops for the purpose of awareness
- The spiritual powers of Tantra: cultivating inner harmony and spiritual alignment through the practice of the wave (the Yabyum position)
- How to support people in organizing their freedom within the form given by life. The principles of continuity in the relation and with life.
- Scheduling and time management: flowing within a structure and within your workshop.
- Bringing together the material from the previous Modules to design effective, transformative introductory weekend workshops
- Importance of having a good timing for your structures and workshops and to globally stick to it
- Presenting live demos
By completing Module 5, you will have mastered many theoretical and practical aspects of SkyDancing Tantra that you can share with others in a wide variety of settings. You will have a deep understanding of the SkyDancing Tantra method in your personal practice and professional environment, and be able to present powerful and transformational events with a broad foundation. After completing Module 5, you will be eligible for SkyDancing® Tantra Teacher certification. To maintain your license to practice as a SkyDancing Tantra Teacher, membership in good standing with SkyDancing Tantra Institute USA is required.
The Certification Program:
Margot Anand’s groundbreaking body of work is carried by creative, responsible and ethically motivated practitioners of SkyDancing Tantra who are dedicated to their spiritual growth. The SkyDancing Certification Program offers three levels of certification — SkyDancing® Tantra Presenter, Coach, and Teacher. To become certified, and licensed to use the trademark “SkyDancing® Tantra” and make reference to “Margot Anand” in your offerings, completion of 3-5 Modules of the CTT is required as follows:
- Modules 1, 2, 3: eligible to apply for SkyDancing® Tantra Presenter certification
- Modules 1, 2, 3, 4: eligible to apply for SkyDancing® Tantra Coach certification
- Modules 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: eligible to apply for SkyDancing® Tantra Teacher certification
Prior to, during or following your enrollment in the CTT program, requirements for certification are as follows:
- Fulfillment of assisting, coaching and teaching assignments and review
- Participation in Cycles 1-2, or 1-3, of the Love & Ecstasy Training
- Personal interview with Cassidy Geppert & Mika Smith (for certification in the USA) or Laurent Lacoste & Laurence Heitzmann (for certification outside the USA)
The Application Process:
The next SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT) will begin April 2017. A limited number of applicants will be accepted. This one-year course developed by Margot Anand is the ultimate professional Tantra Teacher and Coach certification program and is offered by SkyDancing Tantra Institute USA. Below are links to the descriptions of each Module:
- Module 1: Apr 7-14, 2017
- Module 2: Jul 28-Aug 4, 2017
- Module 3: Sep 23-30, 2017
- Module 4: Jan 26-Feb 2, 2018
- Module 5: Apr 13-20, 2018
To apply for the next SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT), a registration deposit is required for at least the first Module of the CTT program you wish to complete. Since space in each Module is limited, it is recommended that you register early to avoid disappointment. Once your deposit(s) are received, you will receive an application for enrollment. Your placement will be confirmed by email only once your application has been reviewed and your enrollment has been accepted. If you are not accepted into the CTT, your deposit(s) will be immediately refunded in full.
To proceed with the application process, choose the CTT Modules you wish to complete by viewing our trainings & certifications calendar. If you have any other questions, feel free to call our office at 707-987-3456 or visit our Frequently Asked Questions.