Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Start: Friday, Dec 6, 2019, at 6pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Dec 8, 2019, at 12pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $625-875 per person includes:
Lodging Options: Bell Valley offers luxurious bedroom accommodations (for partnered* participants), elegant dormitories (for solo participants), glamorous tents (for double-occupancy "glamping"), as well as traditional camping (outdoor in tents, or indoor in the seminar room). All lodging options include quality bedding unless otherwise stated.
Lodging options sell out fast, therefore we suggest that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
• RWBC-T1: $625 tuition with meals, plus $250 lodging upgrade = $875 per person in first-tier premium accommodation, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RWBC-T2: $625 tuition with meals, plus $225 lodging upgrade = $850 per person in second-tier premium accommodation, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RSBC: $625 tuition with meals, plus $150 lodging upgrade = $775 per person in premium accommodation, quality bedding, and shared bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• GLAMP: $625 tuition with meals, plus $50 lodging = $675 per person in Bell Valley furnished tents with two twin beds, quality bedding, and nearby bathroom/showers (double occupancy)
• DORM: $625 tuition with meals, plus $50 lodging = $675 per person in beautiful dormitory with twin beds, quality bedding, and shared bathrooms (shared occupancy)
• CAMP: $625 tuition with meals, plus $0 lodging = $625 per person for traditional camping on Bell Valley property (bring your own tent and bedding) or indoor camping in the seminar room (bring your own bedding only)
• COMMUTER: $625 tuition with meals, plus $0 lodging = $625 per person if you choose to stay the nights offsite. Located just 10 minutes away by car, we highly recommend Boonville Hotel which offers great rooms and suites. They sell out often, so it best to book them early by calling 707-895-2210.
*Partnered participants may request triple-occupancy for an additional $100 (subject to availability). A twin bed with quality bedding is available for this triple-occupancy option.
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Nov 6, 2019.
Bell Valley Retreat is a truly majestic and breathtakingly beautiful estate providing hundreds of acres of pristine land nestled in a protected watershed. Home to the historic Toll House of Boonville, California, and offering a variety of amenities and beautiful accommodations, Bell Valley Retreat is the ideal location for many of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
Offering luxurious accommodations (for partnered participants), elegant shared dormitories (for solo participants), luxurious "glamping" tents, as well as traditional camping options and nearby offsite lodging options, Ecstatic Living events at Bell Valley Retreat tailor to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Bell Valley's amenities include several miles of hiking trails, majestic views of untouched land, a private swimming pond in the hills, a beautifully situated 12-person hot tub, outdoor spaces for meditation and contemplation, an outdoor theater, several indoor and outdoor places to socialize, and more. Bell Valley is a place of self-reflection, personal growth and renewal; it is an ideal setting to commune with yourself, with nature, and to connect with your fellow participants of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
If you have any questions about Bell Valley Retreat, please call us directly at 707-987-3456.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA)
Meals: Our excellent chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, please complete the form below.
Open to solo and partnered participants of any gender and orientation. No previous experience required. Practices may be done solo, in dyads or triads. Participation level is up to each participant.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form