Our body is an alive and conscious organism that needs to be grounded in love, pleasure, and respect in order to open to the ecstatic experience. Cycle 1 of the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) awakens your senses, heals sexual wounds, explores how to relax the body, and opens you to experience orgasm as an event that can be expanded independently of the sexual context.
Discover powerful techniques to enhance your orgasmic power. Learn how to heal old sexual wounds by using a blend of breath, visualization, dialogue, creative psychodrama, and Tantric energy work. Open yourself to the possibility of living more passionately and spiritually by integrating Margot Anand's SkyDancing Tantra: The Path to Bliss into your life. In Cycle 1 of the LET, you will learn:
Prerequisite: Completion of a weekend seminar taught by licensed SkyDancing Tantra teachers serves as prerequisite to participate in the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) Cycle 1. Some exceptions may apply.
Bell Valley Retreat is a truly majestic and breathtakingly beautiful estate providing hundreds of acres of pristine land nestled in a protected watershed. Home to the historic Toll House of Boonville, California, and offering a variety of amenities and beautiful accommodations, Bell Valley Retreat is the ideal location for many of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
Offering luxurious accommodations (for partnered participants), elegant shared dormitories (for solo participants), luxurious "glamping" tents, as well as traditional camping options and nearby offsite lodging options, Ecstatic Living events at Bell Valley Retreat tailor to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Bell Valley's amenities include several miles of hiking trails, majestic views of untouched land, a private swimming pond in the hills, a beautifully situated 12-person hot tub, outdoor spaces for meditation and contemplation, an outdoor theater, several indoor and outdoor places to socialize, and more. Bell Valley is a place of self-reflection, personal growth and renewal; it is an ideal setting to commune with yourself, with nature, and to connect with your fellow participants of our Ecstatic Living seminars and trainings.
If you have any questions about Bell Valley Retreat, please call us directly at 707-987-3456.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA)
Meals: Our excellent chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Friday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
Tuition: $1895 per person includes:
Bell Valley offers luxurious bedroom accommodations (for partnered* participants), elegant dormitories (for solo participants), glamorous tents (for double-occupancy "glamping"), as well as traditional camping (outdoor in tents, or indoor in the seminar room). All lodging options include quality bedding unless otherwise stated.
Lodging options sell out fast, therefore we suggest that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
• RWBC-T1: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $350 lodging upgrade = $2245 per person in first-tier premium accommodation, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RWBC-T2: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $300 lodging upgrade = $2195 per person in second-tier premium accommodation, quality bedding, and private bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• RSBC: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $250 lodging upgrade = $2145 per person in premium accommodation, quality bedding, and shared bathroom (for partnered* participants)
• GLAMP: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $100 lodging = $1995 per person in Bell Valley furnished tents with two twin beds, quality bedding, and nearby bathroom/showers (double occupancy)
• DORM: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $100 lodging = $1995 per person in beautiful dormitory with twin beds, quality bedding, and shared bathrooms (shared occupancy)
• CAMP: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $0 lodging = $1895 per person for traditional camping on Bell Valley property (bring your own tent and bedding) or indoor camping in the seminar room (bring your own bedding only)
• COMMUTER: $1895 tuition with meals, plus $0 lodging = $1895 per person if you choose to stay the nights offsite. Located just 10 minutes away by car, we highly recommend Boonville Hotel which offers great rooms and suites. They sell out often, so it best to book them early by calling 707-895-2210.
*Partnered participants may request triple-occupancy for an additional $100 (subject to availability). A twin bed with quality bedding is available for this triple-occupancy option.
Daily Schedule: There will be a morning meditation, and 2-3 sessions each day. In the breaks between the sessions you will have plenty of time to enjoy a leisurely and delicious meal, a rest, a walk, the hot tub, and more.
Timing: This training begins on Friday, May 24th, 2019, at 6pm with registration, followed by dinner and an evening session, and ends on Friday, May 31st, 2019, at 12pm followed by a take-out style lunch. You may arrive at Bell Valley as early as 5pm on May 24th and stay until 1pm on May 31st, 2019.
Payment Terms: Deposit payment of $750 per person is required to register. Balance payment is due 45 days in advance. Full payment is due for registrations on or after Apr 9, 2019.
Cancelation Policy: Although payments are non-refundable, if you cancel your registration more than 30 days in advance, we are happy to issue you a credit voucher for the full amount you have paid. If you cancel your registration more than 15 days in advance, we will issue you a credit voucher for 50% of the amount you have paid. Credit vouchers are valid for one year towards select Ecstatic Living seminars, trainings and retreats.
Registration: To register online, please continue below. To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally).
Applying for Enrollment: Once your registration payment has been received, you will be asked to complete an online application questionnaire to determine if this training is right for you. If your application is denied, we will notify you by email no later than 10 days after we receive your completed application questionnaire and issue you a full refund (or a credit voucher if your prefer, valid for one year towards select Ecstatic Living events).
If you have any questions, please call our office at 707-987-3456.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form