An Introduction to SkyDancing Tantra
Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Start: Friday, April 28, 2017, at 6pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, April 30, 2017, at 12:30pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $425-625 tuition per person includes:
- full access to Shire in the Woods amenities (including its spectacular land, hiking trails, and much more)
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: The beautiful Shire in the Woods offers cozy accommodations surrounded by nature. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. Comfy lodging options are as follows:
- Private Cabin (CWB): $475 tuition + $150 lodging upgrade = $625 per person in a private cabin with full/queen bed or two twin beds, and bathroom (for couples)
- Private Room (RSB2): $475 tuition + $100 lodging upgrade = $575 per person in double-occupancy room with full/queen bed, and shared bathroom (for couples)
- Private Room (RSB1): $475 tuition + $100 lodging upgrade = $575 per person in single-occupancy room with single bed, and shared bathroom (for singles)
- Dorm: $475 tuition + $0 lodging = $475 per person in dormitory (shared bathroom nearby)
- Camping: $475 tuition - $50 lodging discount = $425 per person for indoor/outdoor camping (shared bathroom nearby)
Deposit: $250 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Apr 14, 2017.
Scholarships: If you are a student and/or need financial assistance to participate, read about our Ecstatic Living Scholarship Fund
Shire in the Woods
The beautiful Shire in the Woods is a retreat surrounded by nature that nourishes and rejuvenate the soul. Located just 18 miles east of northern Mille Lacs Lake, Minnesota, Shire in the Woods is tucked away at the heart of the Solana State Forest. This secluded wooded retreat offers a variety of lodging options, a community space and library, a screened-in gazebo, a rose garden, a labyrinth, a beaver pond, a frog and turtle pond, tree swings and hammock, outdoor fire pits, indoor fireplaces, a wood burning sauna, miles of hiking trails in the Solana State Forest, and much more.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: All meals are served at Shire in the Woods. Your tuition includes all meals, beginning with dinner on Friday night, three meals on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday, as well as snacks and hot drinks. Be sure to let us know no later than 7 days before the seminar if you have any special dietary needs. Our excellent, creative chef is pleased to offer a tasteful farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delicious vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart.
To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below. Note that singles will be waitlisted until paired.