Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Start: Friday, Nov 30, 2018, at 6:30pm with dinner (5pm arrival/registration)
End: Sunday, Dec 2, 2018, at 12:30pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $495-595 tuition per person includes:
• full access to Shalom Hill amenities (including its spectacular land, hiking trails, and much more)
• delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
• lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: The beautiful Shalom Hill Farm offers cozy accommodations surrounded by nature. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. Comfy lodging options are as follows:
• Private Room (RSB2): $495 tuition + $100 lodging upgrade = $595 per person in double-occupancy room with full/queen bed, and shared bathroom (for couples)
• Private Room (RSB1): $495 tuition + $100 lodging upgrade = $595 per person in single-occupancy room with single bed, and shared bathroom (for singles)
• Shared Room (SRSB): $495 tuition + $0 lodging = $495 per person in double-occupancy room with 2 twin beds, and shared bathroom (for singles)
Deposit: $250 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after November 16, 2018.
Scholarships: If you are a student and/or need financial assistance to participate, read about our Ecstatic Living Scholarship Fund
Shalom Hill Farm is located in a beautiful prairie setting in southwestern Minnesota, and is a non-profit education and retreat ministry. This venue's rural and serene setting provides the perfect atmosphere for our workshops.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meals: Our chef is pleased to offer a wholesome farm-to-table menu that includes fish or poultry at dinner as well as delightful vegetarian options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Tuition includes all meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including snacks and hot/cold drinks).
To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, please complete the form below. Open to couples and paired singles.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form