An Introduction to SkyDancing Tantra
Teachers: Steve Still & Kai Wu
Start: Friday, June 23, 2017, at 6pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, June 25, 2017, at 4pm
Cost: $475-725 tuition per person includes:
- full access to Peaceful Mountain amenities (including its spectacular land, outdoor spa overlooking nature, sauna, hiking trails, and much more)
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: Peaceful Mountain offers a variety of cozy accommodations surrounded by nature. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. Comfy lodging options are as follows:
- RWB: $575 tuition + $150 lodging upgrade = $725 per person in a room with private bathroom (for couples)
- RSB: $575 tuition + $75 lodging upgrade = $650 per person in a room with shared bathroom (for couples)
- Dorm: $575 tuition + $0 lodging = $575 per person in a 4-person dorm (shared bathroom nearby)
- Camping: $575 tuition - $100 lodging discount = $475 per person for indoor/outdoor camping (shared bathroom nearby)
Deposit: $350 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after May 23, 2017.
Meals: All meals are served at Peaceful Mountain. Your tuition includes all meals, beginning with dinner on Friday night, three meals on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday, as well as snacks and hot drinks. Be sure to let us know no later than 7 days before the seminar if you have any special dietary needs. Our excellent chefs are pleased to offer a tasteful farm-to-table menu including seafood, poultry and vegetarian/vegan options. Menus are imaginative and eclectic, nourishing the body, soothing the soul, and warming the heart. Lunches are vegetarian and dinners include fish or chicken as well as vegetarian options.
Peaceful Mountain Retreat
Peaceful Mountain Retreat Center is nestled in the lush evergreen foothills of spectacular Mount Baker in the Washington North Cascades. Located between Seattle, WA, and Vancouver, BC, this secluded and private retreat center is the ideal venue for our Ecstatic Living seminars. It offers a variety of cozy lodging options, community spaces, a hot-tub, sauna, spectacular nearby hiking trails at Silver Lake Recreational Park, Nooksack Falls, and an Old-Growth Forest Preserve. Peaceful Mountain is a perfect place for deep connection with your self, your partner, and others.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
To register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). To register online, click the “Register” button below. Note that singles will be waitlisted until paired.