Teachers: Lokita Carter and Team
Location: Playa Montezuma, Costa Rica
Start: Saturday, February 9, 2019, with an afternoon session, followed by a welcome dinner
End: Saturday, February 16, 2019
Cost (per couple): $3500 for Tropical Tantra™ Vacation retreat, plus $730-900 for lodging includes:
• Tantra sessions taught by Lokita 1-2 times per day (except when a full-day excursion is scheduled)
• Group Excursions: Tortuga Island, Canopy & Waterfall Tour, Curu Reserve
• Meals (Welcome dinner, Valentines Day feast, five lunches, and breakfast as per Lodging Options listed below)
• Access to yoga pavilion with breathtaking views and infinity edge lap pool
• Assistance with travel arrangements
• Lodging Options (listed below)
• [SORRY, BOOKED] Lokita's Casita: $900 per couple for 7 nights in deluxe accommodation offering a breathtaking ocean view, king bed, luxury bathroom, covered patio and dining area, fully-equipped kitchen (with make-your-own breakfast items each morning), air conditioning and WIFI internet access.
• Suntrails Lodge: $730 per couple for 7 nights, just a short walk from Lokita's Sanctuary, offering a breathtaking ocean view, king bed, private bathroom, a sitting area and private balcony, swimming pool, air conditioning and WIFI internet access. Breakfasts included. Private transportation between the retreat sanctuary and Suntrails Lodge is included upon request.
Deposit (per couple): $1500; full payment on or after Dec 9, 2018.
About Montezuma: Located at the Southern tip of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula on the Pacific Coast, Montezuma is a small and vibrant beach town that attracts visitors from all over the world with its special charms. Montezuma and its vicinity offer a wide range of activities from long, solitary beach walks to snorkeling and surfing; from nature exploration in the nearby Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve to canopy rides; from waterfall climbs to horseback riding on the beach. Montezuma also has a colorful nightlife with spontaneous street performances and fabulous restaurants.
Travel to Montezuma: Costa Rica has two international airports: San Jose and Liberia. From these airports, two domestic airlines offer flights to Tambor. From Tambor, Montezuma is a 45-minute taxi ride away which will be arranged for you. If you prefer driving or other transportation, there are various options. You will receive more detailed information with your reservation confirmation.
Cancellation notifications must be submitted to us via email, and are confirmed by us via email. A telephone call or voicemail does not suffice. All payments for this event are non-refundable, therefore we strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance without delay (details below). That being said, cancellations are always considered on a case by case basis and, under extenuating circumstances, we may at our discretion offer a partial refund and/or a transfer credit valid for 12 months and applicable to a future Tropical Tantra Vacation or Tropical Tantra Coaching retreat with Lokita.
Travel Insurance: Given our no-refund cancellation policy, please protect your investment by purchasing travel insurance immediately after you register. Some insurance policies offer, sometimes at a small additional cost, a “Cancel for Any Reason” benefit if you purchase insurance within 24-72 hours of making your initial deposit. Such a travel insurance policy will cover 75-100% of your non-refundable expenses (i.e., airline tickets, the coaching costs, etc.) in case you do need to cancel. Be sure to read the terms of the policy carefully to ensure that the coverage suits your circumstances.
A note about hands-on work
In our Tropical Tantra™ Coaching and Vacations based on the SkyDancing Tantra lineage, Lokita Carter will reveal to you ways to enhance intimacy with your partner. In this professional role, Lokita and her support staff (teachers, assistants, etc.) are not available to engage in any form of physical or sexual activity and/or hands-on instruction with clients. Tantra practices may be demonstrated with the help of video material.
Located at the Southern tip of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula on the Pacific Coast, Playa Montezuma is a small and vibrant beach town that attracts visitors from all over the world with its special charms.
Tropical Tantra™ sessions taught by Lokita Carter are held at her exquisite sanctuary situated on a cliff above Montezuma, set in a lush and tropical environment surrounded by a vibrant rainforest and blessed with the most incredible ocean views, the songs of exotic tropical birds and the rustling of the monkeys in the trees. An infinity edge swimming pool and tantric temple complete this paradise in which you will relax, love, laugh, eat, love and enjoy living ecstatically.
Only one couple can rent Lokita’s Casita during each Tropical Tantra™ Coaching or Vacation package.
Ecstatic Living Institute
844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally)
Meal Options: Included meals can accommodate organic, gluten-free, vegetarian, chicken or fish options. For meals outside those that are included, Montezuma offers two grocery stores as well as many excellent restaurants nearby for every budget and taste.
If you have any questions, or would like assistance to register by phone, call us at 844-987-3456 (within the USA) or 707-987-3456 (internationally). Or to simply register online, continue below.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form