Ecstatic Living Assisting Program
In the Ecstatic Living Assisting Program, you will receive training not available to seminar participants and gain a broader perspective of the Ecstatic Living culture, its seminars and teachers. You will find that assisting is rewarding and fun — filled with challenges, accomplishments, teamwork, and plenty of self-discovery.
As an assistant in the Assisting Program, you will have the opportunity to experience and deepen the pleasure that arises out of being in service — to your Ecstatic Living teachers and seminar participants — and witness the transformation of others.
During your participation in the Assisting Program, our commitment is that you receive more value from your experience than the time, energy, and expense that you put in. The Assisting Program is an opportunity to assist in a community of service, integrity, and self-development.
Completion of LET Cycle 1 or current enrollment in the SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training is required prior to applying for the Ecstatic Living Assisting Program. In order to apply, you will first need to choose an "assisting buddy" (a friend or spouse who you will be assisting with).
As a member of the Ecstatic Living Assisting Program:
- You may assist with your assisting buddy in any seminars that you have previously participated in.
- Your participation as an assistant will be tuition-free (food and lodging remains your responsibility).
- When enrolled as an assistant, you will be required to enroll with your "assisting buddy" or an "assisting substitute" (someone who has previously participated in the seminar for which you are both enrolled as assistants).
- Currently offered to members enrolled in the SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT): Each seminar that you assist in with your assisting buddy or assisting substitute will allow you to participate tuition-free in another seminar of equal length (within 1 year).
- Currently offered to graduates of the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET): Each two weekend seminars or one weeklong seminar that you assist in with your assisting buddy or assisting substitute will allow you to participate tuition-free in another weekend seminar (within 1 year).
- You may repeat any seminar as a participant for 25% off (NOTE: priority placement is offered to new participants).
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 707-987-3456.
To apply for the Ecstatic Living Assisting Program, click here.