Ecstatic Living Institute
The Ecstatic Living Institute was founded in 1999 by Steve and Lokita Carter, pioneers in Ecstatic Living and Tantra teachers who have taught thousands of people art of SkyDancing Tantra, ecstatic living and ecstatic loving.
Based north of the Napa Valley Wine Country in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Institute’s mission is to:
- EXPAND... our awareness for acceptance, love and appreciation of who we and those around us truly are.
- SHARE... the benefits of ecstatic living and the tantric way of life with people from all walks of life.
- CONTRIBUTE... to making the world a better place – one person, one couple, one workshop at a time.
- EDUCATE... others that Tantra is about so much more than “just sex” – it weaves together love and meditation.
- INSPIRE... men and women everywhere to live in peace and harmony, in functional relationships and healthy sexuality, bringing spirituality and sexuality into a balanced whole.
The team of staff and instructors at Ecstatic Living Institute facilitate this mission by:
- Sharing our Tantra experience in workshops and events at beautiful retreat centers and luxury mansions all over the Americas.
- Taking groups on delicious Tropical Tantra Vacations in Costa Rica and other destinations that promote deep relaxation and inspiration.
- Promoting workshops taught by a team of professional, experienced and passionate Tantra instructors in the lineage of SkyDancing Tantra.
- Offering private Tantra coaching for couples and singles in North America, and for couples in Costa Rica.
- Promoting workshops with other instructors we consider influential and important in their field, such as Margot Anand.
- Delivering high quality workshops that are supportive to living and loving more ecstatically.